Suggest treatment for pain in the heel

I am getting pain in my left heel,form feb of this year.i am a soldier and I do operational activity of 20 to 30km by foot in the mountain area of jharkhad.when I warm up in this activites I have no pain bt after taking rest,i am not able 2 walk properly.and the same thing is happening with me after my running exercise.ples sir tell me abt the treatment
Mon, 14 Sep 2015
hi, i appreciate your concern.it seems u are having chronic planter fascitis.i always advice my pts to use soft cushones below heels in shoes,put feet in warm water daily for 15 minutes,avoid alcohals,bears,meats,take any safe pain killer in night after med officer of ur unit adv.thanks.for any future quary can write to me directly.