Suggest treatment for pain in the entire body which worsens in the toes and back of a 48-year-old?

Hi I m 48 and I m having severe throbbing pain in my entire body I ve put on weight because it s hard to move. Sometimes I have unbelievable pain in my big toes . This is a everyday thing but sometimes worst in my back and legs . I did have a fusion on C5C6 in 2004 and now have athrites on the fusion . I have no life
Thu, 25 Jul 2019
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response

Please check your uric acid level in the blood. It may be gouty arthritis; at the same time go for complete blood study for rheumatism. Also, consult an orthopedic.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Christy J Thundiparambil, Ayurveda Specialist