Suggest treatment for mild sunburn on head along with high heart rate, nausea, fever

I am bald and got a minor sunburn on the top of my head while sitting out on Friday. Today I went to the gym and started my typical high intensity workout (heart rate as high as 162 of max 168 - 52 yrs. old). After my workout I came home and have been feeling nauseous and dizzy while standing and my temperature has ranged from 96 degrees to 99 degrees. What is causing this and should I be at all concerned or will it go away over time.
Thu, 3 Jun 2021

Your symptoms of nausea and dizziness on standing, do not seem to be due to mild sun burn or heat exhaustion. Usually, occasionally, nausea and dizziness may be normally present after high intensity exercises, particularly on standing, as during strenuous exercise up to 80% of the total body blood may be diverted to muscles and skin, leaving a reduced blood supply to abdominal organs and hence, a feeling of nausea or dizziness and even vomiting some times.

Heart rate of 162 and temperature of 99 degree are also normal with heavy exercises. Just a rest for some time and maintaining proper hydration with adequate intake of fluids, should resolve your symptoms, after some time. If still the symptoms persist or become worse, then you are advised to consult your doctor in this regard.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Satnarain Bansal, General & Family Physician