Suggest treatment for meniscus tear

Severe articular cartIlage thinning, at the mid level of the medial facet and median ridge of the patella, also there is a horizontal of the posterior torn of the medial meniscus the tears tend into the mid to posterior of the body where it becomes a complex tear. There is a tiny popliteal cyst, wht do this mean and will I need surgery?
Mon, 29 Feb 2016
Hello
There is a need for consultation with an knee arthroscopic surgeon who may advise partial meniscetomy and/or with repair of ACL, if implicated.if not then repair of meniscus alone. in same sitting popliteal cyst may be evaluated and removed. It depends on your symptoms and mechanical function of knee, if grossly impaired, arthroscopic surgery is a solution, if slight, then conservative treatment may suffice_ so consult one and let him decide your treatment as necessary