Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
125 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for memory loss

my husband is having some memory problems. He can't remember the names of the members of our church which is only about 15 people. He can't even remember the pastors wife's name. He also ask me the same question over and over in a short period of them. He has mood swings and sometimes gets angry for no reason. He still drives but sometimes ask me as we are on the road "now where are we going and what for".
Tue, 20 Aug 2019
Report Abuse
Psychologist 's  Response

Memory loss may not be termed per se. There are many tests to diagnose memory problems. So unless you get your husbands tests done, nobody will be able to diagnose and provide treatment. Get the help of a neurologist in person.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr K. V. Anand, Psychologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi, i am facing trouble while remembering talks and events happening. moreover its taking a lot of time to digest new things I am studying.. my...