Suggest treatment for memory loss

my husband is having some memory problems. He can't remember the names of the members of our church which is only about 15 people. He can't even remember the pastors wife's name. He also ask me the same question over and over in a short period of them. He has mood swings and sometimes gets angry for no reason. He still drives but sometimes ask me as we are on the road "now where are we going and what for".
Tue, 20 Aug 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

Memory loss may not be termed per se. There are many tests to diagnose memory problems. So unless you get your husbands tests done, nobody will be able to diagnose and provide treatment. Get the help of a neurologist in person.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr K. V. Anand, Psychologist