Suggest treatment for lower right back pain

Yes. I just hurt my lower back right side working out. I a using a heating pad. I did not hear anything pop or rip, but felt pain and stopped working out. The exact pain and discomfort is coming from the lower right quadrant of my back near my cOXIX . THANK YOU DAVID
Tue, 12 Feb 2019
Oncologist 's  Response

To help relieve your symptoms, you can try any of the following conservative treatments for lower right back muscle strain: Massage therapy. A gentle massage can loosen tight muscles in your lower right back and provoke the release of pain-fighting endorphins. Chiropractic care.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Esmeralda Sera, Oncologist