Suggest treatment for linitis plastica

My husband has been diagnosed with Linitis Plastica one year ago. Over the year, his appetite increased and he gained most of his weight back. He is now starting to eat less but his stomach is bloated. Is the bloating a sign of his disease getting worse?
Mon, 27 Apr 2015
Hi, linitis plastica is an infiltrating tumour of the stomach which is diffuse in nature and involves almost whole of the stomach. The appetite usually decreases with the time of initial diagnosis or presentation because the size of the stomach goes on decreasing as the involvement increases. The stomach becomes thick like a leather bottle with decrease capacity. Please get consultation with a oncosurgeon or a gastrointestinal surgeon for the further management.