• question-icon

Suggest treatment for inner ear infection

I think I had an inner ear infection but it s been a week and my ear is still shut my symptoms were nauseous upset stomach pressure behind my ears confused and off balance had trouble understanding people in the morning now I have pressure headache and upset stomach and my ear is draining the dr gave me sudafed and Benadryl what would you suggest I do?
Mon, 29 Jun 2015
Thanks for consulting. I have carefully worked through your case, and I can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I assure you not to worry as I will take care all of your medical concerns.

there is a possibility you might be having a middle ear infection. i cannot tell for sure from the above details. do you have fever? do you feel fullness of your ear as if its blocked? is there any fluid coming out of your ear? do u have pain behind the ear? do you have throat pain and cold?

your doctor has prescribed you with tables and syrup for cough and cold

kindly get your self examined by an ENT specialist.

Hope it helps. If you need further, detailed and quick assistance related to any health issues in future, feel free to 'ask me a question' directly from my profile.

Have a wonderful time ahead.

Best Regards!
Dr. Arunmozhi varman