Suggest treatment for injured finger nail in a child

my 21 months old girl baby finger was caught between door and was badly injured. she bled alot n her nail was completely broken. the specilist gave her stiches and operate don her . can i know how i can take good care of her so that she will have speedy recovery . what food i should give to hela the stiches and increase blood?                                                   
Wed, 15 Sep 2021

Nothing to worry. You can give her the usual diet. Include green leafy vegetables and fruits to ensure adequate supply of micro-nutrient. Also, keep the wound clean and dry to promote healing.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Muhammed Aslam T. K., Pediatrician