Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
125 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for hydrocele

Hi Dr, I am 34 year old I was suffering with hydrocele one side is Large in size other is small some time normal some time fill with water spl when you force for motion so I plane to do marriage in couple of months is it effect my sexual time can I become father it is better when before or after marriage I mean if needed surgery for time being can we take any medicines. please advice me
Mon, 9 Feb 2015
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for asking in healthcaremagic forum
There are many causes for hydrocele, from infection to congenital. So, as a doctor I would suggest you to visit an urologist and get investigations done to find out the cause for hydrocele. It is better to undergo surgery if needed before marriage itself. All the best.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello, I was diagnosed with a hydrocele some time ago, but it never really bothered me (or very infrequently) so i never got it fixed. The past...