Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
128 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for hydrocele testis

Dear Sir, I am a 56 year old man and I have had a Hydro cell for the last ten year and now my left testicle, is a s big as tennis Ball more em brassing and really effects my confidence , what do you think that I should do? Regards Jeff M.
Mon, 9 Mar 2015
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
Hydrocele is a benign problem and that you have this for 10 years. Since it is large and is an embarrassment for you it is better to get operated.
You may please go for pre-operative check-up as:
Ultrasonography and color doppler examination to confirm the nature of the problem and get operated,
This is a simple operation.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi i am 24 yr old and i have hydrocele problem on the right testile, however i have taken treatment by needle surgery, but now after some years the...