Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
134 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for hydrocele in testis

Please help..!! I have normal testis(ball) but near my testis 1more ball sac is there like testis size ,when I press that sac water/fluid goes up when released fluid comes back to its sac,feels like water is there inside that sac,it doesn t pain ,I don t have any problem or side effect but I just want to know is this danger in future? I have normal 25 years old boy but no any problem till today.. Please reply me am worried about it because am going to get marry soon.please
Mon, 10 Aug 2015
Report Abuse
  User's Response
Well come to HCM.
I really appreciate your concern.
Discussion:- Such appearance need to be differentiated for cyst, hydrocele, hernia, abscess (cold) and others.
Meditation:- Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg three times in day.
Advise:- Try to have complete bed rest, get done the ultrasonography test
Comment:- No need to worry, because with the right diagnosis and treatment it will be okay soon.
Hope this information helps, take care and have a nice day.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi i am 24 yr old and i have hydrocele problem on the right testile, however i have taken treatment by needle surgery, but now after some years the...