• question-icon

Suggest treatment for hematuria and dysuria

Hello i have been experiencing a light torelable itch after having lots of continous sex with my partner. This had happned to me before but much worse when i first had sex about 3 months ago and it whent away. Now i feel the constant need to pee and i have been sitting in the bathroom for a while since its the oneplave i am confortable. When i pee a little i have a light brownish discharge with little spots of blood that comes from my pee hole.
Tue, 11 Oct 2016
Urologist 's  Response
Hello
Thanks for query .

Itching of in genitals with urge for urination and frequency for urination strongly suggest UTI (Urethritis).

Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.

Take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefotaxime and flavoxate along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkalizer thrice daily .Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to drink more water .To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.

Dr.Patil