Suggest treatment for heart murmur

my daughter is 4 months old an was diagnosed with a heart mumor. Although with that she has been sweating and vomiting excessively as well as having hard dried balls for her stools. She has stopped sleeping as much now and only sleeps 30-45mins at a time. Is this normal for her with her heart condition or what should I do they changed her formula to sensitive about 2 months ago and nothing changed till this past week..
Tue, 31 Mar 2015
Hi welcome to him
I understand your query and concern.
Your symptoms are suggestive of Rheumatic heart disease.I advise you to get anECG,2D Echo,lipid profile,hsCRP.I advise you to get a complete clinical cardiac examination to look for exact site of murmur.I advise you to monitor heart rate and blood pressure.I also advise you to start taking antibiotics,anti hypertensives,lipid lowering drugs once diagnosis is confirmed.Meanwhile avoid stress and anxiety.Take symptomatic treatment like pantop and domperidone to get relief of your symptoms. Once diagnosis confirmed,you can go for valve replacement depending on the site involved.Also preliminary coronary angiogram will be done to look for any blocks.Consult your cardiologist for expert management.
Post your further queries if any,
Thank you