Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
I have gone through the reports you have mentioned.
Urine report is suggestive of bacterial infection.
Sometimes it is possible to have normal urine culture report despite of urine infection.
Your all symptoms are classical of UTI (Urinary tract infection
So do following things for better symptomatic relief.
1. Start broad spectrum antibiotic like levofloxacin
or azithromycin cefixime
2. Drink plenty of fluids orally and keep yourself hydrated.
3. Avoid moisture and perspiration in private parts.
4. Keep proper hygiene of private parts.
5. Take alkalizing agent like citralka syrup.
6. Wash your private parts with betadine
and warm water.
Don't worry, you will be alright with all these.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.