Suggest treatment for fistula

Hi doctor, i am 21 year old, i have a piles, i had consulted a doctor she said its not a piles, its pistula.She said tt i can cure it by changing the diet,But i am suffering everyday cos of this piles and now it has started bleeding also.I read many things about its remidies but i am confused now, so Should i undergo surgery to overcome tis problem?Everyone says that it will pain badly during surgery, so could you please help me out?M worried:(
Fri, 29 Dec 2017
Hello

Thank you for trusting HCM

Dear patients with out symptoms may won't need surgery,just diet changes with life style modifications sufficient but symptomatic cases need surgery.surgery for fistula-in-ano should not be performed for definitive repair of the fistula in the setting of anorectal abscess (unless the fistula is superficial and the tract is obvious). In the acute phase, simple incision and drainage of the abscess are sufficient.

Only 7-40% of patients will develop a fistula. Recurrent anal sepsis and fistula formation are twofold higher after an abscess in patients younger than 40 years and are almost threefold higher in nondiabetics.

so take sitz bath ,take high fiber diet if symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly. I think I answered to your question if you have more questions feel free to ask.

take care