Suggest treatment for fever, chills and body aches

Hi, I ve had a virus since last tuesday...headache, body ache, chills, fevers and a little G.I. symptoms too...now I am experiencing shooting pain from my jaw and into my head (headache) and swollen lymph nodes on my neck. Seems to be getting more uncomfortable. What should I do and what is going on?
Mon, 2 Feb 2015
Greetings! Your symptoms suggest's that its a viral fever! since you have shooting type of pain in your head and with regards to the other symptoms this correlates the symptoms of dengue! swollen lymph can be seen in viral infection and its not a diagnostic criteria on its own! since you havent complained of any sore throat or cough its less likely to be a throat infection or respiratory infection! i would suggest you to take Analgesic and antipyretic like Tab-HIFENAC-P (1-0-1) and Antibiotics like Tab-Azithromycin(0-0-1 x 3days) should be avoided if you have allergic to this medication or suffering from liver diseases! (Tab Rantac can be used to avoid gastritis caused by the above drugs! 1-0-0 before food)