Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
200 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for facial paralysis

sir recently i had a surgery in my ear (left csom with cholestetoma) so doctor had removed ear drum and i had left face parlysis so days went well and i cured from face parlysis but i got another problem in which my left eye is smaller than right eye (lazy eye)i thought it is normal but it had been 8 months after my surgery i got this problem so please suggest any solution for this and i am 16 years old if it would cure by any excerse than please suggest. thankfully M SAGAR CHOWDHARY
Mon, 24 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Consult a neurologist and get evaluated. Steroids are the mainstay of treatment and many patients get benefitted form steroids.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My son is 6 years old, and has had facial paralysis since he was about 1 and a half or two. I never noticed it suddenly but he drooled a lot, had...