Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
134 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for dysuria

Hello, I m 52 yrs old and I am now suffer from Urinary difficulty. I can't urinate since this morning. I have a history of similar attack and saw Uro surgeon for dilatation of urinary tract. what should i do now? i request for your gentle suggestion.
Fri, 8 Aug 2014
Report Abuse
Urologist 's  Response
Dear Sir,

You are suffering either from stricture urethra or prostate enlargement. You should start yourself on alpha blocker for prostate; if you don't improve then you should see urologist and get the dilatation done again.

Take Care


Dr Rajiv Goel
Consultant urologist
Kidney and Prostate Clinic, Gurgaon
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

my child is 11 years old, she recently complained of dysuria, i made a urine analysis for her ..... the results were normal except for albumin was...