Suggest treatment for dry and itchy skin on body

i have snake-like skin since birth. it gets so dry and itchy especially during cold seasons. id been struggling with it as my life has been miserable since i couldn't wear clothes that i want fit for the occasion especiallu during summer when we have to go to the beach. i need to hide it.

Fri, 12 Sep 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
The only best option you have for this is moisturizing agents that contained, urea, lactic acid, paraffin, and steroid you can try this for long time and drink more water and leafy vegetables and fruits, avoid going in the sun, hope this helps.