Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
177 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for depersonalization disorder

I have a condition that has been diagnosed before as depersonalisation but I can t seem to get any help for it. I know it is hard to treat and there is no real medicine for it. It leaves my brain in a spaced out/ zombie like state. Is there any medicine or anything that might make me better. I find it hard on my job. I had it before and got treated years ago and got better but now I ve had it for 2 years straight - I can t take it anymore. Please advise
Tue, 20 Jun 2017
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

I read your concern and like to inform you that your condition can be treated with proper medication and psychologist's sessions. You can take help of a psychiatrist as well as psychologist too to manage your condition or you can contact me if you need to ask anything that i can explain you further.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Maryum
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello My boyfriend, (now ex) has been diagnosed with dispersonalisation, I ve since found out that he s been cheating on me for the past 3/4 months...