Suggest treatment for dent above the vagina after breast reconstruction

I had trained flap breast. Reconstruction and forest I got a hernia whiners they removed the muscle from my groin to put in my breast I had surgery to fix hernia and now it seems my bladder has dropped and I have dwellings above the vagina , can that be. Fixred
Mon, 17 Dec 2018

Consult a plastic surgeon and get evaluated. If the defect is large, it has to be reconstructed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician

Hello, Consult a plastic surgeon and get evaluated. If the defect is large, it has to be reconstructed. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Take care Regards, Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician