Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for communication disorder

I am having trouble communicating with people. I was looking online to see if there was such a thing as a communication disorder? Specifially with me, I have trouble keeping up with conversation and understanding what people are saying or what they mean. I also have a problem trying to express myself. Any ideas?
Tue, 23 Sep 2014
Report Abuse
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic

I think, you have attention deficit disorder and due to attention problem, you are facing problem in communicating with people. Better to consult a psychiatrist and get yourself treated. In case, you need further help, you can ask.

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

dear mam, am not able to converse with anyone properly.. am highly anxious .. am lacking that basic thing to speak to anyone properly.. am highly...