Suggest treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome

I was diagnosed with carpel tunnel in the ER. They have me cortisone shots in both wrists. It s been 7 days, the pain from shot is mostly gone but numbness, (original symptoms), is back along with the feeling of electric shock in my armpits when I turn my wrist.
Tue, 31 Mar 2015
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
You can use wrist splint and corticosteroid injections to relive your symptoms. Wrist splint prevents the wrist from bending, which can place pressure on the median nerve and aggravate your symptoms.
Physical therapy in form of ultrasound, stretching, and range-of-motion exercises will be helpful to relieve the symptoms.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.