Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
199 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for burning sensation and pain in the back and knees

I am female & 63. I have chronic pain all over but especially in my back & knees. Most of the time it is not pain but severe burning sensation. Over the past few months it has become almost impossibe to sleep or even function during the day. What type of doctor should I see?
Tue, 9 Apr 2019
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Such symptoms are in line with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I would refer you to a rheumatologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ahmad Nazzal, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am a 29 year old female, 5 9, 142lbs. I had spinal fusion surgery december 2010 with instrumentation from T4 to L4. I have had increasing back...