Suggest treatment for bug bite

I got bit by something yesterday, not sure what it was. I bent down to get something out of the yard and felt it. It was painful. its is not painfull now but a have a golf size red area and it is warm to the touch. looks like there is a small spot in the middle of it. Should I go have it looked at. It is bigger today then it was last night
Mon, 19 May 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here this seems insects bite and it may be due to honey bees for inflammation and redness this can be treated with the :Ibuprofen 400 mg three times in day, clinical examination is must to see the sting inside, hope this is information helps you, take care and have a nice day.