• question-icon

Suggest treatment for anxiety and insomnia

I am suffering from extreme anxiety and insomnia. I am also trying to TTC my third at 39. What can i take to sleep that do not effect fertility. Today is day one of my cycle. Thank you for your advice. Can I take a 5mg of valium for a few nights to get my sleeping pattern back or piritin or Kalms? Thank you.
Mon, 25 Jan 2016
good evening,
if your insomnia is infrequent and if u have that problem only than I would suggest tab. zolpidem(5 mg/6.25 mg sr) which have no addiction potential and no any rebound anxiety after leave the medication. kindly take that for that complain.