Suggest treatment for a scab like mole on hand

I have what I thought was a mole on my arm which developed a scab. It seemed to take a little while to heal because I sort of picked at it because it bothered me. Now it s a pink tone and has a little bit of peeling around the edges which does go away when exfoliated or moisturized. My question is, should I see my doctor? Thank you- Jan Thibodeau
Mon, 2 Feb 2015

Welcome to healthcare magic.

A change in the mole in the form of crusting , sacbbing, bleeding, erosion, change in texture, colour, size,etc needs to be attended to immediately.

Please consult a dermatologist who could do a biopsy to rule out malignant changes.

Hope this helps you.