Suggest treatment for a lump on the breast

hi doctor iam 22 yrs old and i have fibroedinoma in both breasts from 4years recently i had a surgery but they have removed only one lump from the right side but the thing is it is still paining and my period are not regular could you pl suggest me nice tablets for this presently am using evion 400
Thu, 8 Jun 2017
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

There is no medical management of fibroadenoma. Some non-surgical options are there but are not very well accepted. Irregular periods are not associated with this. Consult a gynecologist and once periods get regular, pain will also subside.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. B.dinesh