Suggest treatment for a dissolved nail and nail bed

I noticed a deep scratch in my big toe a week ago. Tonight it noticed another one closer to the base. Upon further review, the cuticle area is a little puffy and the when cleaning around the edges of the nail I noticed the new ridge is more a separation/dissolving of my nail and the nail bed. I am not in pain but out of town away from a doctor for a week (doing a lot of walking), is there anything I can or should do until I can see the doctor?
Tue, 8 Jan 2019

Looks like fungal nail infection. Avoid tight footwear. Having said that make sure you don't injure your toes. Once you are back in town make sure you visit your dermatologist for thorough review and treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Smruti Pevekar,
Dermatologist