Suggest treatment for SOL in gall bladder

I went for ultrasound and the report has given as usg study reveals 1.gall bladder is distented and shows a hyperechoic SOL. in the wall of lumen. No perocholecystic fluid collection.CBD is not dilated. 2. uterus is slightly bulky measures 9.3 cms and show normal myometrial echogenicity. Endometrial lining appear normal it measures 8mm, No SOL. cervix is normal. What should I do or what is the treatment for it? I am 52 years old woman.
Mon, 9 Mar 2015
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Good morning
I am sorry to hear about your ill health
Space occupying lesion in gallbladder needs further evaluation typically with contrast CT scan
They can be benign polyp (1 cm usually usually) in the gallbladder
So depending on the size amma CT scan findings you may need removal of gallbladder by surgery
I would not recommend a laparoscopic method as there is a suspicion of cancer
Hope this would answer your question
Wish you a speedy recovery