• question-icon

Suggest the cause for abdominal pain

Hi this morning i thought i had to go to number two but then i ended up receiving severe pain in my abdomen and i felt light headed. my body felt weak and my face got very hot. i've been constipated for a while before this incident but now i took prune juice but nothing yet happened. i have naseau and i just want to know why am i feeling like this?
Mon, 2 Jun 2014
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
hi, how are you now? pain in your abdomen can be because of constipation or because of the hyper acidity. I think better is to consult a family physician or a gastroenterologist