Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Suggest some websites that provide information about HIV?

hello well my name is esther and I am doing a project on prevetion of aids/ hiv and I was wondering how would you explain it to teenagers, what do you think are some ways of preventing HIV and well how can you get and how can you cant get it? is it possible to have HIV and not have aids? how many years can you live with it? what kind of medications are needed? how many people get HIV every day? what are some common things that causes teenagers to get aids? any books or websites I could look for more information?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
There are many number of good web sites carrying all information you want.
These are good web sites.

1.HIV 2011 by Hoffman/Rockstroh. A text book
2. Hopkins book on management of HIV/AIDS are good and easy books to follow.
Wish you good luck.
Dr S.Murugan
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor