Suggest remedy to stop continuous vomiting

hi my fiance has a bad tooth ache and he thrown up about 9 times but he took a table i dont know whatthe name of it was but its a strong panadol tablet that knocks u out for 4 hours it has codine in it but he kept throwing up than he got the shakes bad and hot sweats but wasnt cold
Tue, 5 Dec 2017
hello,
infections in the mouth can also lead to being septic with bacteria in the blood stream, consider seeking medical attention as tooth ache may need antibiotics . the pain medication can cause nausea and vomiting, the physicians should be able to prescribe anti nausea medication.