Suggest remedy for severe indigestion

Good day I have a colic baby. She is two and a half months old and her biggest problem is winds. Most can be expelled via burping however she often has winds/gas in her intestines which causes her great pain and discomfort. Would milk of magnesiun or any other remedy for indigestion help?
Fri, 12 Sep 2014
Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns.

It is normal for two and half months baby to pass gas . But it can make baby uncomfortable , best remedy is proper burping of baby . You have not mentioned is baby breast fed or bottle fed, If bottle fed, you can check opening of nipple , it should be neither too large ( risk of aspiration ) or small ( taking more gas than milk).
Try be feed baby in sitting ( mother ) or reclining position with head on upper side.

No milk of magnesium is not recommended for such a small baby.

You can try caspa drops , they are safe , but best is proper burping and position .

Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us.

Wishing your child good health.