Suggest remedy for fatigue and loss of sexual drive after TIA stroke

I had a TIA Stroke a year ago, the end of June. I t has been a year and 6 months since in had the stroke. I am still feeling tired, have no ambition for anything, even no interest in having sex with my husband, which bothers me gretaly. My Doctor doesn t seem to be doing all that much to get over what I am feeling. I literally have to push myself to do anything. I am 76 years of age, and I don t feel my age has anything to do with what I am feeling or going through. Any suggestions? Marion
Wed, 28 Jan 2015
Brief answer
Hormone replacement therapy

Detailed anwer
After the menopause and with the age level of service hormones in the body steadily decreases.
It's not much to do with TIA please consult an endocrinologist for checking up of hormonal assay
and subsequent titrated hormone therapy

Hope this information will help you
Fell free to ask for follow up or any further queries
Have a nice day
take care