Suggest remedy for bumps in anus

So there is a rather large bump near my anus and its quite painful when i sit down a certain way or move. It is spread out but is one entire entity. I touched it and it hurt but it is a mixture of being solid and tender or soft. There is a small bump on top of it but it is red and slightly squishy. Its quite uncomfortable to have, but any suggestions as to get rid of it is much appreciated and how to prevent it from coming back is even more appreciated, thanks.
Fri, 20 Oct 2017
hi.welcome to healthcare magic.you have furuncle.my opinion is that,
1.dont squeeze or scratch the lesion.
2.maintain good hygiene.
3.apply fusiderm ointment twice daily for 7 days on the lesion.
4.take analgesics like tablet ibuprofen twice daily for 7 days,if you have pain.
5.take levocetrizine tablets twice daily for 7 days if you have itching.
thank you.
hope my answer will help you.