Suggest remedy for boil type scars in inner thigh oozing pus

I had an inner thigh lift and the scars are 10 years old (inner thigh close to the pubic hair area). At times the scar will have some larger bumps (boil type bumps) that when squeezed hard puss comes out of it. The entire scar is not really fine but bumpy all the way from top to bottom. Trying to see what I can do with this scar. Is there any topical solution that I can put on it to get rid of the bumps on this area. When I work out and if sweating, it makes that area look worst. Any recommendations. Wish I could show pictures to describe it better.
Tue, 16 Apr 2019
Dentist 's  Response

As per your query you have boil type scars in inner thigh oozing pus which occur due to the abundance of sebaceous glands in these areas. It could be due to the hair follicle and bacterial infection as well.

Need not to worry. I would suggest you wash these areas daily with lukewarm water and body wash containing salicylic acid twice a day. Apply topical antibacterial ointment. Take diet rich in multivitamins. If the condition doesn't get well in a week then consult a dermatologist for proper examination and treatment. The doctor may prescribe antibiotics like minocycline, steroid ointment and may recommend chemical peeling for marks.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Harry Maheshwari, Dentist