Suggest remedies for sore throat and cough

hi, when im coughing gets me to feeling sick and want to puke. i been out in the rain but i where wearing warm clohtes, i been yelling a lot so now im really hoarse and cant speak right. i dont know if i have sore throat or what it can i be. hope that you can help me, so i now if i have to go to my doctor or if its fine that im going to school. Julian.
Mon, 6 Oct 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
The allergic condition may be likely and in my opinion this can be well managed with Tab Loratidine three times in day, hope this information helps.