Suggest remedies for pain on right side of the incision after C-section

Hi, i had a c-section 6 weeks ago, and my pain had subsided until the begining of this week. The area around the right side of my incision is very pink and i feel like needles are being stabbed into it, is there anything i can do about it? Should i go to the emergency room?
Wed, 28 Sep 2016
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
get postoperative followup by gynecologist who has done the c section it may be problem of incision. can be retained suture which need to be removed. apply beta dine lotion over inflamed suture.