Suggest possible medication for typhoid fever

my baby at about 6 years for infected typhoid fever for last one year. After consult with the doctor and after advise of the doctor get regularly medicine, but after one/two month again affected the same disease. last one have been passed but no permanent solution is found. please advice for proper care of my child.
Mon, 29 Sep 2014
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for posting your query at healthcaremagic.com
Since it is prolong and recurrent, please do repeatedly blood analysis including culture and sensitivity for antibiotics.

Many cases, there are drug resistance typhoid. Even today ideal drug is standard one.

Keep the child well hydrated with plenty of fluids in the form of fresh fruit juices, simple light food in the form of porridge, milk, etc.
Since it is the disease of the gut (intestine) patient should be carefully monitored not to give heavy and spicy food.
Following this patient should be vaccinated with anti-typhoid vaccine.

With this child will develop immunity again typhoid and relapses.

Wishing your child a speedy reocery!
Your thank you note is appreciated! Looking forward.
With best wishes,
Dr. Vishwanath Patil