• question-icon

Suggest medication for wheezing & cough

I have a bite on my back that has gotten bigger over the past few days. It now has a larger red surface area surrounding a smaller red bite. Today, twice I experienced some wheezing and I coughed this afternoon. What can I do to figure out if this bite was caused by a spider? Also, how do I make sure it doesn t get worse? Thanks!
Mon, 9 Feb 2015
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

The insect bite could cause an inflammatory reaction that may have provoked the wheezing that you experienced.

Unfortunately it is difficult to know whether you were bitten by a spider.
You would have to have seen the insect that caused the sting.

I hope this helps