• question-icon

Suggest medication for thoracic contusions

hi about a week ago I fell on my back and head and knocked myself out, and I started having difficulty breathing so a couple days later I went to the ER and they took 2 xrays of my chest and told me that I just have a thorac contusion or something and that I needed to rest and take work off for about 3 days, well I went back in 2 because I started to feel better and then today I got really busy and overwhelmed at work and started to feel light headed and my lips were tingly so I actually had to leave, should I go back in?
Mon, 27 Nov 2017
Hello dear

Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .

* Contusions are skin condition need to be taken care with
- proper antibiotics , analgesics - local application of creams

* Head ache and other symptoms are mostly hydration related issue ,
maintain hydration with plenty of liquids , consult later doctor if required

Hope this clears your doubt .
Wishing you fine recovery .

Welcome for any further assistance .
Regards dear take care .