Suggest homeo medicines for stomach pain and discomfort.

Since a month, I have been suffering from stomache pain on the right side and daily 2 to 3 motions a day.I have discomfort on the right side.I have used several antacids.I feel it is ameobiosis infection.Can u suggest me any homeo medicine with its dosage and other things.
Sat, 12 Apr 2014
Homeopath 's  Response
Dear Sir /Madam

Your condition can be treated provided you give a detailed history .

How it started , was is sudden was there a specific cause like eating street food or any specific food .Are there associated symptoms like nausea , vomiting fever .How does the stool look like , is it loose , watery , bloody , mucus etc .

Does your problem or pain get affected by eating or not eating .

You can use the link below and then I can get back to you with a probable diagnosis and medicine .

www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-preeti-chauhan/67212

Thanks and take care .