• question-icon

Suggest cure for numbness in the finger

Our car was on a jack. It fell off and I dumbly tried to catch it and my hand got smashed and stuck between the car and a tire. I don t think anything is broken but one of my fingers is numb. It feels like there is like a string right across the joints from my hand to my fingers. What could be wrong?
Wed, 5 Nov 2014
Hello,Thanks for your query.After going through your query I came to know that you are suffering from injury your hand due to it got smashed between car and tire.It probably got ligament and soft tissue injury.Treatment of it is rest and analgesics (diclofenac three times a day after meals). Muscle relaxant such as thiocolchicoside can be added Vitamin B-complex and Vitamin C supplementation can used to promote healing.You can get its x ray to rule out injury.You can discuss with your treating Doctor about it.I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care.