Suggest cause and treatment for painful skin infection around arm

I have a localized skin infection in the upper arm, round in shape about 2 cm in diameter. the center is black-colored border lined w redness. there is gnawing pain around it as well as the affected upper arm. its not swollen. what is this & whats the treatment?
Tue, 28 May 2019

It may be impetigo. Consult the dermatologist for the perfect diagnosis and proper treatment. I would recommend you to take a course of antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs and pain killer. Apply antibiotic cream like gentamicin cream. Take bath in antiseptic liquid..like Dettol. Keep hygiene good. And improve the immunity by taking nutritious food, doing exercise and keeping the mind relaxed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilyas Patel, Dermatologist