Suggest an OTC medicine for the treatment of gout on the toe

I am taking Voltaren for arthritis, Allopurinol for gout, and Crestor for high cholesterol. Right now I think I am getting a flareup -gout- in my left toe, quite a bit of pain, have trouble getting to sleep because of the pain. What non prescription pain med could I take right now?
Wed, 18 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Yes for acute attack of gout you should take over the counter drugs like acetaminophen or ibuprofen. But ibuprofen or any other NSAID drug like diclofenac if available over the counter can be taken in acute attack and is the drug of choice for that.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Imran Zeb