Suggest alternative treatment for Meniere's disease causing tinnitus and dizziness

I have extremely loud roar in my left ear alond with enough dizziness that causes me to have to catch myself periodically. Doctor says minears and that I am not a candidate for endolymphatic Shunt placement. This is dibilatating and depreccing. Can you help?
Fri, 11 Jan 2019

There are many causes of tinnitus with dizziness, one of them is Meniere's disease. Shunt has not positive outcomes in this regard. But still if you can provide me all details of MRI and audiogram, I can still guide you further precisely for sure.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Purva Patel, General & Family Physician