Suggest Treatment For Locking Of Right Hand And Jaw

My teenage son plays baseball. For the last few years, during sprinting exercises, he loses feeling in his arms and legs. He also revealed that his jaw and right hand lock . Once he stops running it takes 15-30 seconds tops to feel normal again. Does this sound like anything you ve ever encountered? His pediatrician didn t have any answers.
Thu, 5 Sep 2019
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response

I think we need to consider myotonia here. Please discuss this possibility with his pediatrician.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician, Pulmonology