Suffering from hypothyroidism why do I have intermittent pelvic pain and vaginal discharge and mucus in stool?

I am experiencing intermittent pelvic pain on both the left and right side. There has been vaginal discharge and mucus in stool. Doctors have ruled out stds, infections endometriosis and cervical cancer. No fevers or fibroids. I did have ovarian cysts a year ago that no longer show on pelvic u/s which also came back normal. Recently I have experienced cramping in mainly the right thigh, I am hypothyroid but supposedly the tsh levels are within normal range. The pain also becomes abdominal pain that moves into the back, I am at such a loss. What is your opinion.
Tue, 7 Jan 2014